reNu Medical & Injury Center is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our WELLNESS TEAM as a Nurse Practitionerin our Physical Medicine and Regenerative medicine department. The candidate would be a Medical Provider (NP) who is looking for an amazing career in the exciting field of Regenerative Medicine. The experience you will gain with us will be invaluable for your entire career. Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy is the future of medicine and it is here now. We are looking for someone who has extreme confidence, great bedside manner and lots of experience conversing with patients.
Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Great communication skills
- Active license
- Active administrative and clinical role for the primary care team
- No nights & weekends
- Part time
- Flexible work schedule
DO/MD - Medical Director
Seeking a part time supervisory physician for the NP/PA on staff for an outpatient private practice in Newark. The PA/NP will examine and document patients as well as perform joint injections and IV therapy for patients seeking Regenerative Medicine therapy.
The Physician needs to be on site 1 day per Month to review charts and supervise the NP/PA. We prefer someone experienced in Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports, or Internal Medicine but will consider a GP as well.
DO/MD may recommend own nurse practitioner with a non-compete.
- Review, sign, and return patient chart information in line with current policies and procedures in a timely manner.
- Supervision of middle practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing the legal scope of medical practice.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- DO/MD license in Delaware.
Job Type: Part-time
Full-Time Medical Biller
Must have good knowledge and understanding of EOBs, CPT/ICD10 codes, tracking claim status, denials, and insurance verification.
Must be able to communicate with patients and insurance companies.
Must have problem solving skills, be punctual, and a team player.
Experience within an osteopathic or chiropractic clinic helpful.
Must be proficient in general computer skills, data, entry, and charge/payment posting.
Examples of Job Duties:
- Verification of medical benefits
- Process medical and Auto insurance billings
- Follow-up of aging claims
- Data entry/posting of charges
- Daily deposits
- Printing and mailing/emailing statements
- Personal contact with patients regarding outstanding balances, questions, etc.
- Minimum 2+ years of recent experience with medical billing system
- Strong attention to details and data entry accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, reply to this posting with your resume and letter of interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Established and expanding health and wellness office in Newark, DE, has an opportunity for an energetic, fun, ethical team player who has the desire to help people.
You must be able to work hard, multitask, have great communication skills, and have a professional appearance. We are looking for someone who works well in group and can get things rolling on their own.
Training and opportunity for growth and expansion for the right person. Base pay per hour plus amazing production bonus.
Job Type: Part-time
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].