TEAM CORE VALUES
Our team at reNu Medical & Injury Center embodies the following ideals in order to accomplish the mission of our group:
- Our team values helping others as its primary purpose. Through Chiropractic, our “why” and mission extend beyond simply relieving pain but increasing the expression of human potential at the highest level. We exist to provide excellent patient care with the purpose of educating and motivating our patients to achieve health and wellness.
- We value honesty, trust, integrity, reliability, respecting others & always work to communicate transparently. We work continuously to create a tolerant work environment.
- We create an environment that treats every patient and employee like family, where each person is part of the greater purpose of personalized care to better our patients’ physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing.
- We are a productive, goal-oriented & effective team. We strive to achieve an excellent work ethic and persevere towards achieving our goals.
- Our office is professional, organized & efficient. Systems are what allow consistency. Executing those systems are what allow us to be on the same page as a group.
- Our team encourages innovation through collaboration of its team members. As a team, we face challenges head on and embrace each other’s point of view in order to bring about solutions to issues, situations and problems we encounter.
- We pursue faith, personal growth & knowledge continuously.
- We embody positivity, fun, love, help, encouragement, passion, determination, appreciation of others & motivation.
- We are health conscious & practice a healthy lifestyle in our own lives.
Welcome to Our Practice!
At reNu Medical & Injury Center in Newark, Delaware, we believe in the body’s natural tendency to want to heal itself. Taking a holistic and comprehensive approach to care, our team practices and teaches the chiropractic philosophy that the normal function of the spine and nervous system is vital to health.
Our team at reNu Medical & Injury Center utilizes many therapies and tools to perform chiropractic care, including the Diversified Technique, Thompson Technique, the Activator Method®, and full spine and extremity adjusting. Our practice is also KT Tape® and Rocktape® certified and provides lower back braces, knee braces, and Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics.
To support health, wellness, and healing, our practice specializes in the treatment of common pain conditions, including migraines and headaches, low back pain and sciatica, neck pain, arm pain, and shoulder pain. Our team also manages auto injuries and whiplash, as well as workers’ compensation injuries.
Dedicated to supporting the natural healing process, reNu Medical & Injury Center offers a rehabilitation program, as well as Biogenetix™ Nutrition Supplements and cold laser therapy.
For a holistic and comprehensive approach to health from a team that offers safe and effective alternative therapies, call reNu Medical & Injury Center, or use the online booking tool to request an appointment today.